ReallySimpleSnagger is an Atom, OPML, and RSS feed aggregator optimized for reading feeds offline. Most feed aggregators only read the feed and most feeds only contain a summary of referenced items and do not contain images, which makes them difficult and frustrating to read offline.
By contracts, ReallySimpleSnagger downloads the feeds and the referenced full items, creating an offline experience that is almost like being online.
Once ReallySimpleSnagger has downloaded your feeds, you can copy the content to your device and not require an Internet connection to read through the referenced content.
- Supports Atom, OPML, and RSS Feeds
- Downloads HTML, CSS, and images from referenced Feeds or stand-alone pages
- Supports HTTP BASIC Authentication
- Supports Page Filtering via Regular Expressions
- Supports RSS Attachments, as used for podcasts
- Generates HTML indexes or an OPML reading list and RSS feeds for native RSS Aggregators
- Import and Export OPML Reading Lists for getting started quickly and sharing your feeds
- PocketPC Synchronization Tool included, and other Popular Tools Documented
Downloads, Support, and more!
The current version of ReallySimpleSnagger is 0.1beta and you can download it from https://www.eyt.ca/Software/ReallySimpleSnagger/RSSInstaller-0.1.zip.
On-line documentation is available here.
Support for ReallySimpleSnagger can be received by e-mailing email@example.com.