Here are some open-source bits and free tools that I have worked on.
- myscenicdrives.com: A scenic drive finder and Road Trip Planner.
- fitnesssyncer.com: Joining the Fitness Clouds
- Mind Mapping Exporting Tools
- ReallySimpleSnagger: an off-line Atom, OPML, and RSS Feed Reader. See also my ReallySimpleSnagger blog section.
- bBlog nextprev plugin: This is a plug-in for bBlog to aid navigation. See also my bBlog blog section.
- HealthVault Java Lib
- GitHub Repositories
- Misc updates, including things for Cascading, Xamarin, etc.